March-F 3-24 x 42 FFP

JFComfort

March1_600.jpg

Review of the March scope done by my team mate Tyler F.

March-F 3-24 x 42 FFP | Sin City Precision

This year at the SHOT show I made a point to stop by the Kelbly's booth to check out the March scopes that I have been hearing about so much. I spoke with Jim Kelbly about Tactical Precision competition and how in the 8 competitions I have shot I have seen every high end scope except a March. He stopped me mid sentence and said "Well I'll send you one to use for a while, kick some ***, and show my scope off". Sounded good to me, and I knew I could do just that (well, maybe at least show the scope off).

Initial impression:

Three weeks later the March-F 3-24 with the new FML-1 reticle arrived! First thing that struck me was how little it was. I did see the scopes at Kelbly's booth, but they were all side by side and no other brands were around. When I put it next to my SS 5-20 I was shocked at it being 2/3 the size. The weight was the same as the size…..small. On my wife's high tech $10 food scale it came in a 1 pound, 5.75 ounces, WOW. Now I started to worry what I was going to be giving up with such a small package, and such a huge range of magnification.. March-F 3-24 x 42 FFP | Sin City Precision

March2_600.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.