magneto V1 problem

87predator

Ok guys, let me start by saying I love mine. I've used it before with no problems, but my new rifle showed up and can not get any readings. It is an aluminum tensioned 1" dia. My first thought, it is too big. I'm 22 cal 75gr H-BTHP. If that is the case, would the V3 solve this, and can I still use it for my sporter barrel rifles?

Thanks gents.

I use the V1 with 1" bull barrels. To get readings, I have to adjust the trigger threshold for the sensors. Threshold range is (2-20). I use 005 for 1" barrels and it works fine.

Also the V1 comes with two different rubber shims that set the distance of the bayonne from the barrel. I use the smaller one for bull barrels.

I use the V1 with 1" bull barrels. To get readings, I have to adjust the trigger threshold for the sensors. Threshold range is (2-20). I use 005 for 1" barrels and it works fine.

Also the V1 comes with two different rubber shims that set the distance of the bayonne from the barrel. I use the smaller one for bull barrels.

Have never had to use the trigger setting but glad to hear about that option. The provided shims seem to work great. Just check your spacing to the bore with the guide provided. Also call if issues great people to work with.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.