Magneto or labrador

I used mine for the first time last weekend. Set-up on tripod. It picked up every shot except one, which is most likely because I moved it when I was pressing buttons. That was the only issue I had with aiming it. I used the carpenter square trick for initial aiming.

So far...so good. Sure beats jacking around with sky screens and I found it preferable to my MagnetoSpeed as well.

I used mine for the first time last weekend. Set-up on tripod. It picked up every shot except one, which is most likely because I moved it when I was pressing buttons. That was the only issue I had with aiming it. I used the carpenter square trick for initial aiming.

So far...so good. Sure beats jacking around with sky screens and I found it preferable to my MagnetoSpeed as well.
Try this. Works great.

Yes, 3800. I haven't done the detailed fitting yet. Still deciding what lives there permanently.View attachment 186122

I got mine yesterday ...

LabRadar and Apache 3800 rugged case.jpg

I just noticed we have the same tripod but I am building a quadpod version to try later.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.