LRKM - 3000 yard setup w / supressor

Is that the rifle in this video? If so some nice shooting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shawn,

What are your plans to get that rifle under 16 lbs to meet the legal requirements for Idaho? :D

Scot E.

Scot E - It will be tough to do with the supressor, with a muzzle brake no problem runs 15 lbs.

Jeff - The ATACR is nice but unless you need the extra moa (I do) the NXS will serve most people just as well forless money. The ATACR has better glass, more moa etc but in the field I just don't see where it has much of an advantage over the nxs unless you need the adjustment.

It is not as effective as a conventional design and I knew it wouldn't be I just want one that was still short in the overall rifle package and reduced the blast to an acceptable level. Oh yea and it had to be light. For me I can shoot a few shots without hearing protection while hunting..

One other question. Have you thought about a method that would allow a left handed shooter to shoot this gun if it were right handed and vice versa?

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts