Low cost 6.5mm Bullet to use for fireforming.

If ya had some paper patched lead and didn't fling the too fast you could have some fun. Trail boss or 4895? 60% charges. It might even clean your barrel.? I made 6 mm bullets once out of lead by taking a 9mm Lee mold and drilling a 6mm hole in between the 9mm holes. Worked fair. Or paper patch 6mm, 243 projectiles.?

Where can I find a couple hundred low cost bullets to use for fireforming cases in a 264 Win Mag? I have plenty of .264 projectiles but they aren't cheap and are hard to c9me by so I'd rather not burn up too many of the good stuff.
Use wax or oatmeal at a reduced load.

I would use the COW method, but if you are not comfortable with learning it, then a cheap cast bullet and pistol powder load from a Lyman manual or the cheapest FMJ I could find.

Why don't you just use corn meal ? some pistol powder and a cotton plug does a nice job. It does make noise.
My thoughts exactly. My Smith uses oatmeal?? I think. Ive never done it but Im sure it works per his instructions. Save those bullets. Im sure it will get you close

Find an accurate fire forming load and go have fun. I have even hunted with fire forming loads.

I have 300 cases to fire form, so I will find a good accurate load and use them to bang steel for practice.

Sometimes Nosler's outlet site. Cheap and any thing associated with shooting are not synonymous

Last time I made brass for my 6mm I used a small charge of AA 5 then filled them with flour and covered the mouth of the case with crisco. Dont remember how much powder though. It is not much. One time was all it took and they were perfect vs shooting bullets 3 times.

Don't know if this is a scam. But it was listed on a local to me classified market.
If anyones interested.
87D0BF45-AA6A-47C8-9010-CE224A379458.jpeg