Low cost 6.5mm Bullet to use for fireforming.

Where can I find a couple hundred low cost bullets to use for fireforming cases in a 264 Win Mag? I have plenty of .264 projectiles but they aren't cheap and are hard to c9me by so I'd rather not burn up too many of the good stuff.
I have fire formed at least 5 different calibers the last, 6.5 x 06 I use a primer a spall charge of pistol powder 20grs, fill the case to the base of the neck with Cream of Wheat, packed with cotton, and seal by forcing wax or bar soap. much to my wife's dismay I pop that off behind the garage in town, not much noise!

It is very easy, and there are a few videos on YouTube. I use WST powder (or similar burn rate pistol powder) in fireforming mine from .35 Whelen (.270 win/.280 Rem) to .30 Gibbs. As far as how much powder to use, you might have to experiment. There is also a video by a British shooter that explains it. I started with 15 and ended up with 20 percent of the full load to get the right shoulder impression off the chamber, i.e., if a full load calls out 57g, it is 8.55g of WST at 15% and 11.4g at 20%.

View attachment 337878
From L-R

1 - Virgin .35 Whelen brass
2 - Establishing false shoulder using the .30 Gibbs die
3 - After COW fireforming
4 - After full load fireforming off the chamber

Good luck!
This is exactly how I used to make cases for my 8mm Gibbs. Works much better than the tissue paper method making Gibbs cartridges.

It's an AI style improved case.

View attachment 337961
I think what @Brush4646 meant is that you should be able to shoot a regular .264 WM load (or .264 WM factory ammo) to .264 AI per Ackley's design, unlike my .30 Gibbs, I cannot shoot a .30-06 safely - too much of a jump.

.30-06 IMPROVED INSIDE VOLUME.JPG

Below is a .270 Win loaded with 150 NAB and .270 AI loaded with 175 Matrix VLD.

175 Matrix vs 150 NAB.jpg

Where can I find a couple hundred low cost bullets to use for fireforming cases in a 264 Win Mag? I have plenty of .264 projectiles but they aren't cheap and are hard to c9me by so I'd rather not burn up too many of the good stuff.
Check Selway Armory in Missoula, Montana.
They had some 120/130 Gr 6.5 264 for less than
$36/37 earlier this week.