Lost My Ammo, Had To Buy Some at Local Store

No to the ammo, and I've flown multiple times to go hunting. But, I have forgotten on 2 different occasions my release when bow hunting. First time I tried just shooting with fingers but limited myself to 20 yds. I missed a doe at like 12 yds, shot 2-3 ft over her back. Second time was spot and stock antelope. Popped over a hill, 5 bucks feeding out in front of me. Reached down to clip my release onto the D loop and nothing was on my wrist! Didn't even try then. Made the long drive back to camp with my tail between my legs.
I try to shoot finger(s) with my compound every once in a while just in case that happens to me (again). I usually cary a spare release in my pack also.

I never forgot my ammo but accidently placed my rifle in the case without the bolt. I didn't realize the error until we arrived at out hunting location. Fortunately, I also had a handgun that was set up for hunting, so the trip wasn't a total loss.

For some reason or another, there's always something that gets left behind. 🤔
I went hunting once and brought my .270 and 30-06 ammo. Also had a pistol with me and used it to hunt that day. After that mistake, ammo boxes are color coded for each caliber.

I've never forgotten ammo or bow release. In my pack that I use mainly for bow hunting I carry a spare release. And with ammo I keep extra at my hunting property in Georgia, in my truck, and all of my packs including my pack that I use for travel. My biggest issue is having to go through everything with a fine tooth comb before going through TSA.

I went hunting once and brought my .270 and 30-06 ammo. Also had a pistol with me and used it to hunt that day. After that mistake, ammo boxes are color coded for each caliber.
I had to resort to putting tape on the boxes with big writing of what caliber it is so I can see it without trying to find a pair of glasses

I was hunting black bear with my wife and a guide. I shot 2 shots at a bear and it was down but still wiggling. My guide asked if I wanted to carry his rifle over for a final shot if necessary (my rifle was a heavy 16# 338 nCheytac). My wife chimed in that won't be necessary since I always carry 3 shots when out hunting (1 cartridge remaining and she has great faith in my shooting). The guide was incredulous until he noticed her smile...........