Longrange videos here I come!!

So which adapter is the best one to get? I have a Vortex Razor (straight model). Is the Phone Skope the one to get; or the Kowa or just something off of Ebay? Also what do you guys look for as far as quality and features? Thanks for the help, I just want to buy the one that is going to work the best.

The only experience I have is with the scope)cam. It may not be the least expensive option, or it may be.??? I just know it works great. It's easy, and even though it doesn't look like it in video, it's absolutely crystal clear at that distance. My friend said he had an option for stabilization so he clicked it. He's not sure if thats why it's not clear or not. That cow video on here is about what the 1500yd coyote looks like for clarity when you view it directly from sd card. The other videos I got out to 950 are sweet.
Plus, I have a very good quality camera for pictures after I video my long distance kill shot. And it's very small. I've been playing around with it for about two weeks now, and love it.

Coyote video been trying to load since last night. My friend started it before he went to bed last night, and we just checked on it. Still loading. What is the problem??

Coyote video on there this morning. "scope cam streets coyote 1500"
The deer come into view around the 5 min mark. And then towards the end, I zoom back to give the viewers an idea of just how far he is.

I ordered a new tripod to smooth things out . Had a heck of a time readjusting camera. And as with first video, I was planning on editing it. But that didn't happen.

Bought a acer computer with video software. Maybe my video clips from here on out will be a little better.

I found the new video. Here it is....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRphvQC7Wu4]Sope Cam streets coyote 1500 yards - YouTube[/ame]

The way I did this is just to go to youtube and use the search string you suggested and when I got the video on screen I just went to the URL line in my Internet Explorer top window and copy and pasted that URL into the message and let Len's software do the rest...

BTW... That's an incredible video and I'm totally sold on getting one of those adaptors for my Swarovski 20-60 Spotter.

Bob

Got a couple more videos coming soon. No great shooting display or nothing, but a excellent example of the video quality I'm getting from my tinesup setup. Busted a couple groundhogs. One at 313 yds and the other at 200yds. Nothing special with the shooting, but very special video footage.

Couple head shots with a 7mm RUM rocking out some 180 vlds.

I too was going to get one of their kits and decided to just get the Kowa iPhone adapter that works with most of the spotters with the same size eye pieces. In this case my Swarovski HD spotter. I think I paid $50 for the adapter and my phone takes just as good of pics and movies as most cameras and is smaller.

KOWA iPHONE DIGISCOPING ADAPTER - YouTube

There is also a company now called phoneskope or something like that and they make them for just about every phone out there.

Here is a few pics I have taken. This buck was at 800 yds.
View attachment 21607

View attachment 21608

View attachment 21609

View attachment 21610

So this works on a Swarovski HS spotter??
That's great if do. Let me know please.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.