Longrange videos here I come!!

We usually shoot nothing but 223's out to 350 or so yards and 243's out to about 450-600yds. We save the long shots for the barrel burning thumpers.... LOL

My buddy Mark likes to drag out the ultra after a couple of misses with the "little guns" and he doesn't fire one for effect either.... LOL

BTW... The pics and vids are great.... Where's the best place to get one of these lenses for my old iPhone 4?

I don't mind a few extra bucks for a good one even if I will probably upgrade to an iPhone 5 or 6 pretty soon.... Dang.... These lenses area GREAT deliars too huh? ;)

Bob

So this works on a Swarovski HS spotter??
That's great if do. Let me know please.

If you meant HD Swarovski then yes it works. If you meant HS spotter IDK what that is so couldn't tell you.

Here is a few more pics I took yesterday. All well over a mile away.

scout.jpg

scout2.jpg

scout3.jpg

yes I meant Swaro HD

I just bought a set up from phonescope or something... It seems pretty good... I should get it next week.. Spoke to Reggie, same place he told me to get it...

THanks
Mario

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.