Longrange videos here I come!!

That's it!! I've been convinced, I am gonna order a setup from them for my Razor HD 20-60.

Old Mossy- I look forward to seeing some of the videos or pictures you shot.

HuntnId,
Mention you saw this info on this site if you don't mind. I'd like for Reggie to know that his efforts for me didn't go unappreciated.
I'll try and see if I can figure out how to get some of the stuff on here tonight. Started to last night, but it was 10 oclock before I knew it. 3:30 comes early-so I went to bed.

Joel,
I spoke with reggie yesterday. He talked about a very interesting guy from PA that called him about the scopecam from this thread. I'm assuming that you are the interesting leica guy. Hope he gets you hooked up..

I be the guy:D

I'm already hooked up, just need play with it. I'll report back with my results.

WOW!!! This stuff is incredibly interesting and I'm getting pumped that I can not only shoot long range but video it in stark clarity as well... Yes... This is quite interesting... :)

Didn't have a chance to try and get videos on here last night. Brought my card to work today, gonna see if the guys here at work can do it.

I'm having a heck of a time trying to get these videos on here. Lack of time, guys at work afraid to download sd card(company policy), my friend that said he would load them has been at work when I'm home.
Looking into buying my own computer. Any suggestions on which one to go with?

Making some headway. Friend at work got one of the videos on youtube last night. Type in "Scope cam cow 327 yards". It will be from jstreetswv. Have to excuse the shaky parts. I was planning on being able to edit it, but that didn't happen. I didn't stop recording while readjusting the tripod, so there is some shaky video.
I have showed several people the videos on 3 different monitors, and the clarity varies from one monitor to the other.
The computer I'm on now, doesn't make the video look that clear. But on the other computers its simply awesome. Let me know how it looks on your guys.
Hopefully he gets the other videos on there. Not sure why he didnt already.
I'll talk to him later today.
New tripod on the way also. Found out quick that a quality tripod is needed.

Here's his video.... If y'all want to see this in HD just click on the "gear" icon in the lower right hand corner/edge of the screen and select 1080HD or similar....

It's pretty darned good... You KNOW you can upload directly from your iPhone (smart phone) to YouTube don't you? You don't need a computer and if you don't have an unlimited data plan just use WiFi...

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks LDhunter.
I don't know anything about computers. I can see I'm going to have to get some help.
What the heck you doing up at this hour?lol

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.