Longest coyote kill. Gun and what state u live in.

I need to where my glasses/ initially read largest coyote kill... lol

Only took her at 250 while deer hunting.... she was screwing up my hunt and by the looks of it had a long life eating my prey....

Biologists said she was old looking at her teeth.....

They do grow them big down in Texas....

The 200grn 300 win mag never expanded so the exit hole was just as small - so we did a full body skin.....

Attachments

• 804381FF-E7FB-4ECB-B313-71F11792787B.jpeg
    804381FF-E7FB-4ECB-B313-71F11792787B.jpeg
    220.8 KB · Views: 202
I need to where my glasses/ initially read largest coyote kill... lol

Only took her at 250 while deer hunting.... she was screwing up my hunt and by the looks of it had a long life eating my prey....

Biologists said she was old looking at her teeth.....

They do grow them big down in Texas....

The 200grn 300 win mag never expanded so the exit hole was just as small - so we did a full body skin.....

Hi,
I shot my first Coyote while my friend and I were woodchuck hunting The shot was 393 yards. My rifle was a Remington model 40XBR in .222 Remington and my scope was a Tasco 24x that was made to look like a Unertl Varmint scope. The bullet i used was a Hornady 53 grain fb.hp and my powder was Reloader #7, I believe it was 20.1 grains. Here the kicker, my reloading set up was a Lee Target Loader that came with the inside neck reamer. That Rifle and Caliber were Scary accurate. Forgot to mention the bullet took of the coyote's front left shoulder. Nice Memories, I could go on and on.
Greywolf68

Now Many Moons ago with my ole Reliable 700 BDL Remington in .300 Win.Mag. W/my Varmint Load!! 110 gr. Spire Point Hornady -- facing me with a Front Left 2 Right Quartering View @ 1150 paces in the Oregon Hills -- it was one of those days -- as soon as shot got Off -- knew it was done Hit @ the base of his Nose & penetrated diagonally - a Dead Yoddle Dog -- now carrying him back across th hills to trunk for trip for tanning -- A Big Dog !!! & pretty tired by end ....

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.