DIY Coyote/predator hunt. What state

Rilow

what states offer good coyote hunting with public access along with possibility of bobcats or even fox. An area where you could camp for couple days. Has or does anybody do this kind of thing? Curious to what you guys think

I have done it Arizona, Utah, and Nevada. You do not need a hunting license in Utah or Nevada to hunt coyotes. All three states have lots of public land with Nevada having the most. Utah coyotes get a ton of hunting pressure due the $50 per coyote bounty the state offers for them.

Central Georgia. Seen several foxes, bobcats, and coyotes. Killed all three living here. Good long seasons with no limits.

We have piedmont national forest with lots of good varmint hunting.

Thanks guys, I'll look into those areas. I've deer hunted in Montana in the fort peck area, seemed to be quite a few coyotes in that area. Anybody familiar with that area?

We have a ton of coyotes in Texas, and for that matter, all states have an over abundance of coyotes...You can get permission to hunt private property here, and also the national forests. We can night hunt with a light or Night Vision .

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.