Long range hunting picture thread. please post pics.

Re: My .300 RUM

My customer wanted me to post the pics of his new rifle.

Specs:

ABS / Rock barrel... 30" 9.4 twist 4 port Ti brake
338 snipe-tac chamber

Lone Wolf stock, 100% carbon shell construction
Black/Grey/Forrest Green

Viersco custom stainless action, single shot
Inside of receiver and bolt are GunKoted black
loaded shell ejection port

Rifle weight 12#

[image][/image]

[image][/image]

We need to see Bill and Lerch's new 338 Allen Mag on this thread ASAP. Comon guys, let's get that baby on this thread.

Wildcat

Wildcat,
I understand your excitement, but let them have it out of the crate for a half hour or so, before you start banging.
UB

I will try to calm down, I am looking forward to seeing what she looks like out in the sun. She is a BEAUTIFUL Rifle, I love the color scheme.

Jake

gbp,

Great looking rifle.

But you may have some kind of a disorder. Holey good squat! There's not a spec of dust or disarray in the pic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif The towel doesn't even have any smudges /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I guess that's why the rifle looks so good. All mine look like crap but they shoot really good.

I'm humbled /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

His powder funnels are all in a straight line. That's not his real bench, its just for display. Looks like something out of a Cabelas catalog.
His real bench, the one where he really does his loadin' is probably down in the basement or out in the garage somewhere..

Actually that is 1/2 of my reloading bench. My wife is the one that makes me keep it clean as she seems to rule the house and I am only some form of tennant who pays rent. The Cooper was a special order with misc. options but not much out of the norm (there are only so many options) as all their rifles are great as far as finish. My options included a 5X stock, skeleton but and grip plates, recessed sling swivels etc. none of whitch makes it shoot any better just personal preferance. I'll post pics of the rest of the room when I get time and have a chance to clean it up. I only took pics of the clean parts.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.