Lone Ranger bullets Question

Norma made silver bullets. Don't know what the metallurgy is. I used them a lot in a 7mm Rem. Mag. They don't hurt your barrel. I used 150 and 160 gr. boat tails. their only fault was the core separated and the jacket would shrapnel. And the moose always died. So the bullet never really failed. And to any body that claimed they shot it, I would pull out pieces of silver jacket and ask if anyone was using Lone Ranger bullets. They settled many arguments.

Nice gun beautiful wood, why chance it. you have no way of knowing what type of round it is or what pressure they might cause. cut one in half to see what they are made of, if not worth anything, can them or bury them in a stout plastic container and let someone 1,000 years from now try to figure out what they are. lol

They can be used to practice with the rifle. Tombac was used to replace copper alloys on military bullets jacket. You can identify the steel if bullets are attracted to a magnet. As they are plated friction is OK.
If the barrel is brand new they are good to smooth the rifling as someone mentioned :)

You guys are cracking me up!😂
My sentiments exactly rosebud, The view is amazing @ 10k. I had to get up there to see it all.

That's WEREWOLVES....! Wooden stakes thru the heart is Vampires.....geeeez...get it right!!!
You are partially wrong sir, In misipi, the crect spellin is wurwolfs.

So, if we use cup and core method and make the cup with silver and the core with wood, it should be good for either, right? 🤣
1709171604341.png