Lone Peak Custom Actions

RH300UM,

We are now offering short actions in titanium and stainless. We are currently taking deposits and will have some ready to go in one month.

Thanks,

Mike
Lone Peak Arms

RH300UM,

We are now offering short actions in titanium and stainless. We are currently taking deposits and will have some ready to go in one month.

Thanks,

Mike
Lone Peak Arms

Thank you.
Will they be available with the Mag bolt face?
How much is deposit? Do I come to your shop in Hyde Park to pay?

The shorts are available with magnum bolt face. The deposit is $250 and yes you can swing by our shop. Ask for Brian Black or me.

Thanks,

Mike
Lone Peak Arms

Brady,

We currently have stainless long actions in stock. Unless your looking for a titanium, then I can let you know when we have some done.

Thanks,

Mike
Lone Peak Arms

Yeah I'm looking for a ti long action. Let me know when you will have them ready. What is the weight in the ti short action?

These lone peak actions are my go to actions for custom builds. I have switched from defiance and stiller to using lone peak exclusively. The guys running lone peak are first class and know what they are doing. Great customer service and product

Good news. I have been informed that Lone Peak is going to start making actions for the .580 bolt face. It will be a true sized action for this size bolt face and not just a long action with the bolt face opened up.
They will be available in Titanium and stainless. They are about 6 months out on production.
Just thought I would share the info.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.