Lone Peak Arms Actions

LParms

Official LRH Sponsor
Lone Peak Arms was established two years ago to provide precision actions to shooters and hunters. The feedback from customers has been amazing and shooters have been pleased with what our actions offer in performance. We offer actions in several configurations in Stainless or Ti. We will be updating our website shortly with our Fuzion model which offers an integrated lug/rail in stainless and Ti. If your looking at building a light weight hunting rifle or a target rifle, check out our actions at lonepeakarms.com. We offer short and long actions in 223, standard and magnum bolt faces and currently have several different configurations in stock. A 338 size action in Stainless and Ti is in the works and will be ready to ship in 4-5 months.

Red Hawk Rifles will be stocking our actions very shortly for quick turnaround. They can be located at redhawkrifles.com

If you have any questions, please contact us by telephone or by email at [email protected]

Thanks,

Mike Anderson
Lone Peak Arms

Thanks mike. I will be looking for a Ti action in a lapua boldface when they are done. Are they going to have the integral lug and rail also? Is the weight about the same between a ti rail and a aircraft aluminum rail? Going to build a 300 Norma or a 338 Norma improved. Any insite on either caliber. Can't decide what caliber

Bretterath,

The 338 version is going to be round with an integrated lug, no integrated rail. The aluminum rails are around one ounce less than the Ti rails.

Mike

Cowboywhores,

Are you looking for a place in person to look at our actions? Or just looking for more pictures?

Mike

Mike

When will the Fusion TI LA be available? I'm hoping to start a 28 Nosler build soon and would really like to use one of your actions.

The next batch of Fuzion ti's will be done in about two months. We are taking deposits to reserve one if your interested. Give us a cal if your interested.

Just picked up a long action fuzion TI off a member here. Very impressed. I might try and make the bolt fluting a bit bigger. But other then that I know I chose the right one.

Are the new fusions coming with a full rail still or separated?

Glad to here you like your action. We appreciate you choosing our product and know you'll be satisfied with the performance. With the bolt being nitrided, you may have a hard time cutting the flutes deeper. The nitride process hardens the outer 3-4 thou of the material to approx. 60 Rockwell. The Fuzion-Ti's are going to be coming with the center portion of the pic rail cut out from this point on. We have had numerous requests for this cutout which allows easier access through the port if needed during a hunting situation. It also cuts down on weight by 2 oz. The stainless Fuzion with continue to have a full pic rail. Again thanks for choosing our product and letting us know your thoughts. If you have any questions please let us know.

Thanks for replying. When I decide where to send it off to have it built. I'll ask about the removing the center of the rail.

Here is a build on a Razor TI in 270SS. I wanted to go light (for a change) and built this with a #3 Brux fluted, a manners EH4 stock, Talley 2 piece aluminum mounts, Swarovski 4-12 scope. The total package is exactly 7 lbs. and have shot .2-.3 with it....Rich
270SS rifle.jpg
Thanks Mike and Chris

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.