Lightest smallest Suppressor? MT rifle build

wildwilderness

I'm having a 20" 6.5 WSM built for a lighter weight (not ultralight) mountain rifle.

Would like a suppressor to go along . What is currently out there for a small compact 6,5 suppressor? For extreme sheep backpacking hunts weight is more important than performance

(I currently own a Banish 30)

I wouldn't buy a 6.5 specific suppressor unless all you own is 6.5 rifles.

I recently filed on a Dead Air Nomad Ti. Great suppression, short and light weight. I bought it for the same reason as you. I'm building a light, 20" 6.5 SAUM.

That Mack bros can above looks nice but pay attention to notes on barrel diameter and caliber length restrictions.

No, just well made and sturdy. Owners has one on a 300 mag of some sort. I can't tell any difference between it and more expensive brands around the same size. It takes out the crack of the report when you fire off large rifles but its still around100 or so DBs. I've got a 9mm size exit hole model, naughty nine, On a Grendel bolt gun. I like it. And didn't go broke buying it. put on CZ 22 subsonic is bunny farts.

I'm having a 20" 6.5 WSM built for a lighter weight (not ultralight) mountain rifle.

Would like a suppressor to go along . What is currently out there for a small compact 6,5 suppressor? For extreme sheep backpacking hunts weight is more important than performance

(I currently own a Banish 30)
Silencer CO harvester 30 cal

I run the Rugged Micro30 in the short config and I like it. Only down side is that it is not direct thread.

Specifications

Diameter: 1.5″
Length: Standard Configuration: 6.5″, Short Configuration: 5″
Weight: Standard Configuration: 15.1oz; Short Configuration: 11.8oz

Last edited:
Which is more important for you to reduce, weight or length? Your Banish 30 at full length is 9" long and 13 ounces in weight. In it's reduced configuration it's 7" long and 10 ounces in weight. I see many recommendations being made, none with length or weight specified.

No, just well made and sturdy. Owners has one on a 300 mag of some sort. I can't tell any difference between it and more expensive brands around the same size. It takes out the crack of the report when you fire off large rifles but its still around100 or so DBs. I've got a 9mm size exit hole model, naughty nine, On a Grendel bolt gun. I like it. And didn't go broke buying it. put on CZ 22 subsonic is bunny farts.
Those prices sure are attractive. Not much info on the site though. Are they steel or aluminum? Length? Threads available?