Ruger 6.5 Precision Rifle Suppressor

bryanbrinker

I have a 6.5 Creedmoor Ruger Precision Rifle. I was wondering if anyone has a suggestion on what type of suppressor is a good match for this rifle.gun)

I wish I could answer that question from experience. I have a TBAC 6.5 ultra in jail right now. I have used the TBAC .30 on my 6.5 Creedmore,
I know THUNDERBEAST makes a great product, with unmatched service. I own 3 of theirs. More too come. Good luck.

I will second the Thunderbeast. I have the Ultra7 and love it. Quality product. Good luck.

I have a 6.5 Creedmoor Ruger Precision Rifle. I was wondering if anyone has a suggestion on what type of suppressor is a good match for this rifle.gun)

I would also recommend a SAS Arbiter MX.
they are by far the quietest i have metered. Great accuracy, next to zero POI.

Feel free to call or Text me i can send vids of me shooting the Arbiter MX.

thanks
Steve
RLTW
816-718-9489

Thanks Andy. I think I am leaning toward the Omega as well.

I have a sweet deals going on Arbiter's. They have the new MX Baffles, but old Tubing.
$700. It is a 9" suppressor. It would work great for your 6.5 CM. It's my can of choice for my AI AXMC in 6.5CM.

I have a sweet deals going on Arbiter's. They have the new MX Baffles, but old Tubing.
$700. It is a 9" suppressor. It would work great for your 6.5 CM. It's my can of choice for my AI AXMC in 6.5CM.

RW- I thought the barricade was supposed to be the end all be all of 6.5 cans? When and why did this change?

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts