Let's see your Varmint rifles !

Newest addition to the varmint rifle collection. Nesika Action, Jewel trigger. 22-250, soon to be a fast twist 22-250AI. (well, maybe not real soon, I'll shoot the heck out of this barrel first).:)

Nesika22-250.png

If this looks familiar, it's because it's featured on NesikaChad's website. He built it for himself, but now it's mine:D

Last edited:
Nice collection going there no neck. Looks like you have or had a good job!!! I was just at a house where the owner passed away at 50 years old. His daughter (18) was selling his gun collection, and next his train collection. I said to one of the guys from my gun club"man I wonder what this guy did for a living, to allow him to have two collections like these". My buddy said "I'm not sure, but it must have been a stressful one, because he sure didn't get to use those guns very long"? He had a walk in safe room with LOTS of rifles with Schmidt & Bender scopes on them......LOTS.

Nice collection going there no neck. Looks like you have or had a good job!!! I was just at a house where the owner passed away at 50 years old. His daughter (18) was selling his gun collection, and next his train collection. I said to one of the guys from my gun club"man I wonder what this guy did for a living, to allow him to have two collections like these". My buddy said "I'm not sure, but it must have been a stressful one, because he sure didn't get to use those guns very long"? He had a walk in safe room with LOTS of rifles with Schmidt & Bender scopes on them......LOTS.

I have been blessed with a good job..the pic's are just my Varmint guns..well I left a few out..didn't wan't to clutter up the thread with pic's :D

What caliber is the post-64 88? I have a '57 model .308 that will shoot three 130 gr. Speer HP's into 3/4" at 100 yards. Many chucks fell to that, out to 300 yards, when I was younger!

What caliber is the post-64 88? I have a '57 model .308 that will shoot three 130 gr. Speer HP's into 3/4" at 100 yards. Many chucks fell to that, out to 300 yards, when I was younger!

Its a .308 win..my Dad bought it because he would see a moose in the same spot everyday going to work. The day after he bought it there was moose meat in the freezer.:)

Savage Arms 22-250 replaced all broken parts put custom camo and bushnell scope on it. Harris bipod shoots through dimes up to 400 yards and hits 12x12 plates at 600 yards, my favorite varmint rifle. Let me know what you guys think. Its actually for sale and comes with ammo but I havent found anyone yet that wants to buy it. Selling it to fund my 308 project. Looking for around 900 shipped and Round count is 200. If youre interested just email me at [email protected]. PS: It wont let me post in classified section for some reason.
1298875875.jpg

1298875787.jpg

1298876235.jpg
1299020245.jpg

Last pic was me doing the final cleaning before she went in the safe.

Last edited:
Savage Arms 22-250 replaced all broken parts put custom camo and bushnell scope on it. Harris bipod shoots through dimes up to 400 yards and hits 12x12 plates at 600 yards, my favorite varmint rifle. Let me know what you guys think. Its actually for sale and comes with ammo but I havent found anyone yet that wants to buy it. Selling it to fund my 308 project. If youre interested just email me at [email protected].
1298875875.jpg

1298875787.jpg

1298876235.jpg
1299020245.jpg

Last pic was me doing the final cleaning before she went in the safe.

Put her up in the classified section. I've had good luck selling all kinds of stuff there.

Guns For Sale - LongRangeHunting Online Magazine

Hey! First post!

010.jpg

WOA 26" varmint barrel - .936 contour - matched bolt - 2.25 X 14" handguard
Young Manufacturing chrome NM carrier
DPMS smooth side extruded upper - charging handle - lower parts kit
Reworked RRA 2 stage match trigger - 1 lb. 14 oz. 1st stage / 8 ounce break
Spikes lower
Magpul MIAD grip
Magpul PRS stock
GG&G GS-1 riser rail
Warne 30mm high Maxime perm attach rings