Lets Discuss “Range Etiquette” for a moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately... I are one... But I'm not brainwashed. It seems the boomers and their offspring seems be just as badly brainwashed but in the other way...They all believe the news, TV, media, and that the government doesn't hate them and want to rule over them. Their parents all preached against Big Brother, but they believe in "him" whole-heartedly with blind trust. Even our founding fathers said numerous times that every government becomes tyrannical, it's only a matter of "when", and not a matter of "if".
I taught my son at a young age like my daddy did the difference between libs and conservs. Demoncrats and Repubs. He knows fake news also. Smart kid. Never got in any trouble. Never partied. He trained army on use of drones/UAV's. Now an IT Admin. At same base. Doesn't work for General Dynamics anymore.
Good night Mud . Hope u all had a great Dad Day ! ;)

You still interested in the Harley? She's still for sale. I guess my buddy's neighbor didn't want it so bad after all. Figured. He said he was a rich lawyer or accountant or something...Figured he was a RUB (Rich Urban Biker - Wannabe), but if he'd fork over the cash, he could be all the wannabe he wants to be. If he talks **** and gets his *** kicked by some 1%'ers, or lays it down or drops it and gets laughed at, that's on him. :D

I am going to come shoot with u in AL Mudd! I am from SC! We can shoot in total silence with no conversation until our load work is done! Then we can have beers and discuss the days events!
As long as it's not during a hunting season, I got a spot at my buddy's land just up the road. That's where I shoot. Total silence other than the birds, bugs, and tree rats.

As long as it's not during a hunting season, I got a spot at my buddy's land just up the road. That's where I shoot. Total silence other than the birds, bugs, and tree rats.
Man I don't even know if I can shoot without muzzlebrakes, mag dumping and "can u check where i hit the target questios" during my shooting sessions. And apparently by some posts here despite several several several thousands in rifles and gear I don't got some hearing protection handy!

Oh on a positive note though got some new shoes on my ol truck!
55D55F95-8FD0-4840-9A37-A209043F7110.jpeg
3226BEB3-1915-4320-A2F9-2683221B994B.jpeg

You drive a red Cummins, ride a Harley, and like Rem 700's... You sure we weren't separated at birth? This is getting way too weird...

3E75E9AB-106D-484C-89EB-98DF40F7B594.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.