lets all forget about hunting for a minute

soundwaves

lets all forget about hunting for a minute and take time away from the 6.5mm to watch this. it gets better in the middle. enjoy boys. good song. not shure what thay are saying but good danceing

Last edited:
I wouldn't kick her out of bed, that's for sure. :)

Like was stated, mute the video, it's much more enjoyable that way.

Me being, well me, when she was first dancing on the front of that boat I would have put it in reverse and gave er' the onion.
Big fancy boat $xx,xxx
Fancy d-bag car $xxx,xxx
Dumping uppity girl in the water .......... and her expression afterward ......priceless!

lets all forget about hunting for a minute and take time away from the 6.5mm to watch this. it gets better in the middle. enjoy boys. good song. not shure what thay are saying but good danceing

How can that make anyone forget hunting for even a minute. Now I'll be dreaming of finding Sandra Africa in my Stocking on Christmas morning.... . I'll definitely be hunting for it!

Let's all forget about hunting for a minute...

Let's not!
I can appreciate you wanting to divert people's attention from a petty squabble over a cartridge. But this thread is not only in the wrong place, it's on the wrong site! This is good family oriented place where my children can visit and learn about what is really important in life. Guns and stuff!:D

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.