Let’s talk brass

Then the next question is should I buy ADG, Norma, or wait and see if I can get my hands on some Lapua this spring…
I've experimented with the ADG brass woth some dang hot loads in 300 WSM. They are very consistent and very durable. Given the cost of the rest of the components, I would start my load development with a known commodity and not go through the trouble of truing necks and volume sorting mediocre brass.

I have been shooting win nickel brass for years…because that what I've had to work with. I've killed lots of game with the brass in my wizzum at it is my "ole' trusty." It works fine. However, if I can find Lapua soon I will start the transition as all my win stuff has several loadings. For the ranges you're looking to shoot, I' don't think win brass will be an issue at all.

Then the next question is should I buy ADG, Norma, or wait and see if I can get my hands on some Lapua this spring…
i read through hours of posts and different forums with this same question as i was looking for my next mag rifle.
lapua is always on top with adg, alpha and peterson between 2-4
you cant go wrong with any but i went with lapua cause i try to buy once cry once if i can afford it and my 300 prc was available.

Go shoot the crap out of the WW brass.
^this

I wouldn't turn my nose up at the stuff that's for sure. It may not be as consistent as the premium stuff, and as has been mentioned it's prone to Brittleness and neck splits.

It's also very high capacity on the inside and the primer pockets are tough as hell compared to any of the other "non-premium" brands.

What are your expectations for this rifle? A light kimber montana is not the easiest rifle to shoot tiny groups with. If you are hunting under 500ish yards winchester is fine. Prep them well and sorting will get some decent consistency.
I have run adg, norma and bertram brass. Norma was good but needed sorting for capacity, ADG is very good and doesn't need turning/sorting judging by the stuff I have. Bertram - I would use winchester before buying bertram again.
What did you have issues with Betram brass? I just got some for my 7 WSM.