Lee factory crimp die in an RCBS press

If you load up a batch in my case 223 how do you get your next batch to have the same amount of crimp as the first. Will the rubber o ring keep it set?

If you load up a batch in my case 223 how do you get your next batch to have the same amount of crimp as the first. Will the rubber o ring keep it set?
I had the same concern, but so far it doesn't seem to be moving, I have mine marked with a sharpie marker and line up with mark on my press like @ButterBean suggested on his video

I used have always used Just_jon's way and didn't know it was how JJ recommended setting up and using the LFC die. I read about this set and use method God only knows how long ago (6-7 years at least) on a forum dedicated to Marlin lever actions (I bought three JM stamped 336C's in 35 Rem for my sons and I to use before their prices went insane) and a guy there had the best IMO step by step directions on how to set up and use both the Lee Collet and Lee FC dies in a non-cam over action press like my Rockchucker and RCS presses.
Don't know for certain if the LFC die made that big of a difference in my 35 Remington reloads but all of my 336c's shoot 1.5" MOA or better at 100.

Just used the LFC die to crimp my first 35 450BM reloads going to shoot them on Monday.

The RCBS Summit can cam over but the Rock Chucker can't, which one are you using?

If it's the Rock Chucker just follow the instructions. If it's a Summit spin 1/16 forward instead of 1/8 in Step 3e.
Not sure of the model for the RCBS press. I inherited it from my father and must be 45 years old (pic attached). I have been following the LEE FCD instructions and often call it good even without seeing any lines on the crimp. Mostly loading mono bullets including Barnes, Hammer Hunters, Precision Badlands. Thanks for the additional instructions.

Attachments

• IMG_5053.jpg
    IMG_5053.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 31