Lead Poisoning

I'm not sure how easy that is. An elk carcass is big, even without legs or meat! I can barely drag one around, let alone burry it!
Pretty much just have to bury the parts hit by the bullet. That's where the majority of the lead will be. But if the eagle population is growing even with all the lead hunting bullets then there really isn't a need for a lead ban.

There should not be a lead vs copper, pick a side and battle it out mentality in the hunting community. There are a few here on lrh (the ignorant pregadice group) that are seemingly demanding that we choose up sides with the goal to damage Hammer Bullets. In doing so they damage all of us. It is really kinda sick. Never bothered me much when the only ones they made look bad was themselves. Now they make us all look bad and weaken us as a whole. This is very unfortunate.
I think the (in your words) "ignorant pregadice group" that shoots normal lead core bullets doesn't want to have lead bullets banned. A ban that could be aided by the "learned non-pregadice holy group" you belong to.

I'll keep shooting evil lead core bullets. They work much better, and if they pose a slight risk it's still less than a myriad of other dangers.

I think the (in your words) "ignorant pregadice group" that shoots normal lead core bullets doesn't want to have lead bullets banned. A ban that could be aided by the "learned non-pregadice holy group" you belong to.

I'll keep shooting evil lead core bullets. They work much better, and if they pose a slight risk it's still less than a myriad of other dangers.
Yeah that one got misspelled!

The ignorant prejudice group is the group that has made it their mission to get Hammer Bullets and me. Not the average hunters that use lead bullets. That is their goal. To make you think you need to join them because you use lead bullets. Don't take the bait.

I will still use my rim fire for shooting gophers and such.

Pretty much just have to bury the parts hit by the bullet. That's where the majority of the lead will be. But if the eagle population is growing even with all the lead hunting bullets then there really isn't a need for a lead ban.
Big brain on this one! 😂

Didn't think of that.

Yeah that one got misspelled!

The ignorant prejudice group is the group that has made it their mission to get Hammer Bullets and me. Not the average hunters that use lead bullets. That is their goal. To make you think you need to join them because you use lead bullets. Don't take the bait.

I will still use my rim fire for shooting gophers and such.
Why do you think a large segment of the LRH community is like that? Could it possibly be your attitude that has driven many people to look elsewhere?

The vast majority of our ad budget is here on lrh. We sponsor a boat on the pro bass tour, and sponsor Giving Back TV. We have donated time and material to various veterans projects and the local wrestling club for fund raising. I can assure you we have never given to any political causes, politicians, or legislative actions.
Who are you sponsoring on the Bass Pro Tour?

There should not be a lead vs copper, pick a side and battle it out mentality in the hunting community. There are a few here on lrh (the ignorant pregadice group) that are seemingly demanding that we choose up sides with the goal to damage Hammer Bullets. In doing so they damage all of us. It is really kinda sick. Never bothered me much when the only ones they made look bad was themselves. Now they make us all look bad and weaken us as a whole. This is very unfortunate.
Then why post this study and kick the ant pile? Then double down by calling people ignorant and prejudiced. Why not just make your bullets and let the market decide how good they are. Sometimes, especially as a business you need to stay out of the weeds and not start throwing rocks. You just cant seem to do that. It's not like you were randomly attacked. You posted this knowing the sensitivity around the subject.

Anyone concerned about lead bullets in the environment should stop and evaluate what they think is important in life. The food we eat. Artificial sweeteners additives and preservatives that are known carcinogens. While we're busy fighting their agenda we're being killed by the food we eat