Laredo 7STW BOSS vs 26" non Boss

Hi 7STW shooters, I was able to buy another Laredo in 7STW that is the 26" non BOSS, When the rain stops I will do a side by side comparison ,I really wish I had a good chronograph to see what the 2" extra barrel length makes. I was able to buy a case of the older Federal prem 160 gr accubonds as the BOSS cloverleafs them at 100. Stay tuned for range report, I am stoked, a good hunting pal wants one of them but it will be the one that shoots the least accurate, he is not a BOSS fan ,I am. The new non BOSS gun has less than 40 rounds thru it very best WinPoor:cool:

This should be interesting. As I also have a non-BOSS Laredo in 7mm STW. Mine really likes the 160 gr Sierra Federal loads. The person that I bought it from (our brother Bean) shot the 140gr Barnes out of it. He had it shooting about .5" groups. For me, it shoots 3 into basically one hole.

Thanks for letting us know.

Oh, and I also have a Ruger No.1 in 7mm STW too. I don't have matching twins like you and a few others.

Bill

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts