LabRadar new app upgrade just released

Thanks for that clarification. I did upgrade the firmware file on my LabRadar SD card. But my Samsung Galaxy S21 still won't bluetooth connect to LabRadar. This seems to be problematic for some Samsung smart phones, and not so much with iPhones, from what I've read and gather...

But Samsung tablets seem to bluetooth connect to Labradar just fine.

Thanks for that clarification. I did upgrade the firmware file on my LabRadar SD card. But my Samsung Galaxy S21 still won't bluetooth connect to LabRadar. This seems to be problematic for some Samsung smart phones, and not so much with iPhones, from what I've read and gather...

Ahh … Gotcha now I understand…. Yeah sorry I don't have any experience with the Samsung products…

Good luck!

No …. Did nothing to the phone… I just took my SD card out of my LabRadar inserted it into my computer, copied the new firmware file and dropped it into the SD card, removed the card from the computer, inserted it back into the LR and turned the unit ON. Done nothing else was required.
A PERFECT explanation of how to update the firmware!!

Could always try the Ss 22 orrrrr.. Join the A team 😉. JK. I've been there WRT the tech frustration when trying to have my F-350 stay connected to my iPhones for announcements like texting. Really annoying

FYI LabRadar has a new (upgraded I'd assume) app. Haven't used it yet.
I used my so called Up Grade from LabRadar..My Samsung used to work with it. Then it quit. I called and emailed LabRadar and downloaded my new App It still does not work with my 2 new Samsung Phones. It works with my 3rd old Samsung phone..It very well may be a Samsung issue. Alot of guys at gun range are cussing LabRadar though. Missed shots.. Bluetooth Connectivity issues.. I was really hoping their upgrade would do something better but I don't see it and I'm not talking about just my phone issues.. Others have issues tpp

I've been happy with my LabRadar. Bought it about 1 year after they were first available. So been using it for a number of years now.

I don't shoot at ranges where others are present. So don't have the experience in that setting. But mine has rarely not captured a velocity, and when it did, it was usually my fault. Like forgetting to arm it before firing.

It's always connected reliably by Bluetooth with my Samsung Galaxy Tab A, SM-T280. I was hoping to be able to use my Samsung S21 for backup. But the S21 doesn't Blurtooth connect, even with the new LabRadar Firmware. So I'll just keep using my Tablet.