Labradar LX - I guess they have an answer for the Garmin Zero. Maybe?

SIG optics....😆😆😆😆😆 it is true, we all do the best we can....don't be sorry man. I'm sorry you had to waste all those years dealing with that old LR. I don't know how a couple of you got so upset over this. I'm glad you got your garmins and that you can finally admit the LR probly wasn't worth it. I'm sure it gave you many years of headaches but ultimately got you by. I said no to Pfizer just like LR. For reference, this is the part where I say "I told you so..."
I don't think anybody is upset about the garmin or Labradar. I broke even on my LR and got a deal on my garmin. You just made some stupid assumptions and predictions that I called out. That's all.

SIG optics....😆😆😆😆😆 it is true, we all do the best we can....don't be sorry man. I'm sorry you had to waste all those years dealing with that old LR. I don't know how a couple of you got so upset over this. I'm glad you got your garmins and that you can finally admit the LR probly wasn't worth it. I'm sure it gave you many years of headaches but ultimately got you by. I said no to Pfizer just like LR. For reference, this is the part where I say "I told you so..."
You are not comprehending what I am saying...I buy the best technology out there - most often by the recommendations of folks I shoot with or read about here. Before the SIG Kilo10K I had a SIG ABS 2400; before that, I used a G7. Before that, it was various Leica RFs - all of which I still have. In fact, I bought my first laser RF on July 30, 1993 - the original Geovid. Paid $4500 for it, which was a lot of money based on what I made then. Worth every penny. Still have that one too. Still have my LabRadar but it sits at my Colorado house, where I shoot out the back door. I just keep it set up permanently. When it came out, it was the best, and i certainly don't regret it.

Here is my observation Southpa: serious shooters use the latest and greatest, whether it is Garmin, LabRadar, AMP, or A&D scales. But hey, keep using a torch to anneal, a balance beam or cheap electronic scale, or a Chrony. It is your life, but not one I want to emulate. At the end of the day, the money I spend on a Garmin or LR won't buy a single trophy fee on an African animal (ok, maybe a warthog or impala) or pay the tip for a guided hunt in NA, so nothing for me to cry about but YTMV (your tears may vary).

Last edited:
☝️☝️☝️some people man.

Attachments

• 665e28c13e0ce24ec840389039a470db.jpg
    665e28c13e0ce24ec840389039a470db.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 47
I don't think anybody is upset about the garmin or Labradar. I broke even on my LR and got a deal on my garmin. You just made some stupid assumptions and predictions that I called out. That's all.
You literally ignored every point that was made, Incorrectly spun my posts to fit your defense, then ranted about how ridiculous your LR was to use. Hahahaha. I never said anyone was upset about labradar, you did that yourself. When not even a year ago you posted on a thread about how you didn't think a LR was worth it and said you use a "less superior" style of chrono. If you want to be right that's fine but the hypocrisy is amazing.

Anyways back to the OP. My apologies for finding the silver lining as slightly comical.

Last edited:
Will it read velocity downrange vs. muzzle to true BC?

If so, its gonna make Garmin obsolete.
Ha ha ha you don't need down range velocity unless it measures a heck of a lot farther than 120 yards! It needs to measure into the transonic range to subsonic to give you any real data...

Garmin will not be obsolete! They have the funds and R&D to overtake this market.

Funny how Labradar just released it and added in.." can be mounted to a gun" to handle the recoil! Not that the Garmin can't but they needed to have some selling point. Notice the sight, you need to still aim it. My Garmin just works.

Ha ha ha you don't need down range velocity unless it measures a heck of a lot farther than 120 yards! It needs to measure into the transonic range to subsonic to give you any real data...

Garmin will not be obsolete! They have the funds and R&D to overtake this market.

Funny how Labradar just released it and added in.." can be mounted to a gun" to handle the recoil! Not that the Garmin can't but they needed to have some selling point. Notice the sight, you need to still aim it. My Garmin just works.
I can tell you, the LabRadar LX doesn't need the sight tool. It doesn't read down range, and is not that sensitive. It has roughly a 30 degree cone and reads for about 20 yards down range.