Do I really need a Labradar?

Plus by the time you add up all the extra items for the Magnetospeed that get it off the barrel, it's almost the Labradar cost. Hhmmm....
Yes, I thought about about those accessories, and you are correct. I have since decided to follow a different load development process. Put on the magneto speed, shoot for low ES/SD. Won't take the groups seriously. Then I have my speeds, try other primers if needed due to no low ES.SD's. Next, Play with seating depth for groups. Shoot and adjust my ECtuner. Lot's of rounds, yes, but I like to play this way. Then go shoot pigs. Once I am done with this load process, I load up enough rounds to hunt with several seasons and shoot some for fun. I have read about many other "processes". This is the one am going with, but I do see the value of a Doppler Chrony. I also have a AutoTrickler V4, Presses are Forster Coax and a Ponsness Warren Metallic II, A Skinner Single Stage H press. So not that I won't buy the LabRadar or similar. Just others are coming out on the market that are smaller so I am waiting for those.

Yes, I thought about about those accessories, and you are correct. I have since decided to follow a different load development process. Put on the magneto speed, shoot for low ES/SD. Won't take the groups seriously. Then I have my speeds, try other primers if needed due to no low ES.SD's. Next, Play with seating depth for groups. Shoot and adjust my ECtuner. Lot's of rounds, yes, but I like to play this way. Then go shoot pigs. Once I am done with this load process, I load up enough rounds to hunt with several seasons and shoot some for fun. I have read about many other "processes". This is the one am going with, but I do see the value of a Doppler Chrony. I also have a AutoTrickler V4, Presses are Forster Coax and a Ponsness Warren Metallic II, A Skinner Single Stage H press. So not that I won't buy the LabRadar or similar. Just others are coming out on the market that are smaller so I am waiting for those.
Nice kit you got there! It's come down to having to do what's necessary to get the job done. Right.

I have no need for it as I am no longer doing load developments. I know my current loads velocity, ES and ED. With that said, I did verify my old school chrony with a lab radar and the numbers were very close, within a few fps. My old eyes and body can't hold steady enough to make that small variance in velocity effect my POI as much as I effect it.

My old chrony is not effected by the sun as much as muzzle blast. I found I get great consistent readings when I make sure the chrony is at least 5 feet in front of the muzzle. Once there I get zero interference that used to be thought to be the sun.