Kyle’s Trophy Buck

For anyone that wants to know, I just looked up the Cotton Mesa Trophy Whitetail Ranch. Appears that it is a 4200 acre ranch in Texas managed for hunting of lots of different species. I don't know how many of you have hunted in TX but this is a pretty standard way of life there. Some outfits are better than others. This one looks to be top notch by their website. I have never been there nor ever met them. Here is a link.

There is nothing wrong with not wanting to hunt a high fence property. Nothing wrong with hunting on land that harbors animals only lets very rich clients take part in the bounty. Nothing wrong with parking in the same spot as 5 other rigs all trying to get back into public lands and hopefully out work the next guy trying to get the same animal as you. Problem here is there seems to be a group of hunters that feel an obligation to **** in another hunters cheerios because they don't like how he hunted. Kind of sad that this group of hunters come to the LRH site for safe harbor from the majority of hunters that oppose long range hunting just to down grade another hunters methods or means and take a holier than thou position against that hunter. Come on guys, you are better than that.

Except nobody is ****ing in the hunters cheerios, the hunter, Kyle, probably doesn't even know this site exists. Your advertising guy posted the thread since your bullets were used. It wasn't killed at long range so no safe harbor is needed. That buck could've been killed with a .243 and factory core-lokts, or probably could've walked up to it and whacked it with a shovel.

It's a nice farm raised, genetically manipulated buck. Nothing more, nothing less.

Except nobody is ****ing in the hunters cheerios, the hunter, Kyle, probably doesn't even know this site exists. Your advertising guy posted the thread since your bullets were used. It wasn't killed at long range so no safe harbor is needed. That buck could've been killed with a .243 and factory core-lokts, or probably could've walked up to it and whacked it with a shovel.

It's a nice farm raised, genetically manipulated buck. Nothing more, nothing less.
Yep. That's the issue right there. And I don't think you need a 243 to kill a lot of those farm bucks. A bucket of grain and a 2x4 to whack them in the head…

It's not that you don't like how the hunter hunted but that he used Hammer Bullets? You are pathetic and need a life beyond your hatred of Hammer Bullets.

It's not that you don't like how the hunter hunted but that he used Hammer Bullets? You are pathetic and need a life beyond your hatred of Hammer Bullets.

Lol you seem to forget that I actually use your bullets 😂😂😂

If I hated them I would post the message I got from your main tester guy about how he's had and seen many failures and has to use "bandaids" to make them work correctly.

I've never liked high fence "trophies ", so that's nothing new.

If the shooter used a different bullet would you be defending his high fence trophy? I highly doubt you would even like the picture. So, who is the pathetic one?

Lol you seem to forget that I actually use your bullets 😂😂😂

If I hated them I would post the message I got from your main tester guy about how he's had and seen many failures and has to use "bandaids" to make them work correctly.

I've never liked high fence "trophies ", so that's nothing new.

If the shooter used a different bullet would you be defending his high fence trophy? I highly doubt you would even like the picture. So, who is the pathetic one?
I would defend it. Most hunting in TX is like this. My main tester guy you are referring to must be @fordy ? I'll let him speak for himself. He doesn't take any orders from me. As for using my bullets, you take every opportunity you can to make a cheap shot on Hammers. I'm sorry you have nothing better to do.

This type of hunt isn't for me. The same with hunting an electric feeder that goes and the deer come running. In the blind ar 7:00, feeder goes off at 7:15 and on the way home by 8:00.
You just described much of TX hunting. Every ag store in every small town has electric feeders for sale in the parking lot.

As for using my bullets, you take every opportunity you can to make a cheap shot on Hammers. I'm sorry you have nothing better to do.

No I don't, look back at what I've said about them. I've actually defended them quite often. What I don't like and I'm not the only one, is how every single bullet thread turns into a hammer thread.

As far as this thread, my points stand, that buck could've been killed with anything. Even a bucket of grain and a 2x4. That's not a cheap shot on Hammers, that's a cheap shot on high fence hunting in general.

Explain the difference between an angus bull locked in a pasture and a "trophy" buck locked in a pasture.

To answer your question, the obvious answer is the baited animal has the chance to leave. The other is locked in an enclosure waiting for death.
Angus taste much better!