Kyle’s Trophy Buck

I want to have it mostly in hay fields, with horse trails throughout it. In the center an indoor riding arena, stables, and a fenced area about 80 acres for the horses I want to breed, board, train.
I already have my eye on a piece of land I like, but not enough for the down payment yet.

Its only 12,800 acres, but that will do.
It backs onto forest, and it is crown land, so nobody can buy it or bud there.
I know the people whol live on each side of it, one is a measly 3200 acres, the other not much bigger at just 5120 acres. If I could buy the piece I want, someday if the pieces on each side come up for sale it would be nice to buy them as well. That would give me over 21,000 acres, so a decent size chunk of land.
Just wondering .... how much does a piece of land that size go for in Canada ??
It would cost you two arms and two legs and your first born down here in the good ole USA!

Last edited:
What a pathetic thread!! Some should be ashamed of how they talk to one another and the accusations being thrown around! Just ridiculous!!

for darn sure, if it were going on in my living room and or at my BBQ there for darn sure would of been a few asked to leave....

There is nothing wrong with not wanting to hunt a high fence property. Nothing wrong with hunting on land that harbors animals only lets very rich clients take part in the bounty. Nothing wrong with parking in the same spot as 5 other rigs all trying to get back into public lands and hopefully out work the next guy trying to get the same animal as you. Problem here is there seems to be a group of hunters that feel an obligation to **** in another hunters cheerios because they don't like how he hunted. Kind of sad that this group of hunters come to the LRH site for safe harbor from the majority of hunters that oppose long range hunting just to down grade another hunters methods or means and take a holier than thou position against that hunter. Come on guys, you are better than that.
That's where we got some of the Wasting Dease is from High fenced in hunting areas. That from the reading I have done in years pass.

That's where we got some of the Wasting Dease is from High fenced in hunting areas. That from the reading I have done in years pass.
It to beat a dead horse but this is not 100 percent factual. It's been pointed to a lot but. Cwd is a prion. That was not born randomly one day in a pen. It's been around forever and is slightly different for different species. It more than likely came from a variation of scrappy in goats in the wild. Just so happens when deer in the wild die it rarely happens in plain sight of humans. And when it does the first thought is not to cut it up and find out why.
Fences just allow for us to find them easy and realize what killed them. That being said it also does not mean that it does not spread in the fences. But being a prion the chances of it going from a deer in a pen to deer in the wild is incredibly unlikely

It to beat a dead horse but this is not 100 percent factual. It's been pointed to a lot but. Cwd is a prion. That was not born randomly one day in a pen. It's been around forever and is slightly different for different species. It more than likely came from a variation of scrappy in goats in the wild. Just so happens when deer in the wild die it rarely happens in plain sight of humans. And when it does the first thought is not to cut it up and find out why.
Fences just allow for us to find them easy and realize what killed them. That being said it also does not mean that it does not spread in the fences. But being a prion the chances of it going from a deer in a pen to deer in the wild is incredibly unlikely
I know that it couldn't be proven totally. They had a major problem with it several years ago. It's was my understanding that when found the fences were cut and the animal were allow to to and roam.