Kenetrek's leak?

Grizzhunt

I’ve ran kenetrek boots for probably 10 years. I’ve had probably 4 pair in that time. I sent 2 sets back to get fixed up after a few seasons of hunting. I just got a new pair last week. My old pair were 4 years old and completely trashed. They didn’t leak till the 3rd year. I treated them like crap to see how long they would last. I should have gotten a new set on the 3rd year but I made them last. I only wear them when I’m hunting or looking for sheds. They are pretty heavy so I bought a cheap pair for good weather days when they don’t need to be water proof. Shed hunting I get anywhere from 20 to 50 miles a weekend, a lot of time in the snow all day I’ve had a few wet spots in conditions like that after they were a few years old.

netman

I’ve got a lot of miles and nasty weather under my Hanwags. So far so good. Dry feet! I went to buy Kennetreks and the sales lady talked me into the Hanwags. She knew more about boots than any person I ever met. Glad she talked me into the Hanwags. I bought the Hanwags at the sporting goods store in downtown Buffalo Wyoming. Right next to the Longmires HQ.

glasser

So I greased up the old Kenetreks for a hunt this week. Raining pretty good and spent the day in the wet brush. I even walked through a creek that was probably 5 or 6 inches up my boots. My feet stayed dry. Go figure. They're actually broke-in real comfy now. Hopefully things continue like this. Supposed to rain pretty good this week so I just gave them a light cleaning. They'll be ready for another coat of grease here once they dry.

Trending threads