KAHLES booth at SHOT 2015

gebhardt02

This is just a simple post to let all the members and readers of LRH know that KAHLES Optics will have a booth at SHOT 2015. We will be debuting some new products at SHOT, so please stop in and see us! Booth #16422

Nick Gebhardt
HPS LLC
Dealer Account Manager / Kahles Optics

Just bumping this up to the top of the page. We are really looking forward to SHOT this year and looking forward to meeting lots of new people.

Brilliant scopes.
I've been a fan and user of Kahles scopes for approx 20yrs. My first was a little 6x42 which is still going strong. Now almost all of my rifles are topped with them. They've never let me down and punch well above their weight.
I prefer them to my Swaro and Zeiss optics.

We hope everybody had a Merry Christmas and continuing to have happy holidays. Only a few weeks left until SHOT, and still lots to get done, but we are excited about the new products for 2015. Please stop in and see us if you can.

Geb

My Kahles Mutizero CL 3-9x42 is still my favorite hunting scope on my 30.06

Totally agree. I own all the big boys, Swaro, Zeiss, S&B, Premier Reticles, etc, but my go-to scope on my favorite grab-n-go-hunting rifle wears the Kahles CL 3-9x42 with a German # 4 reticle. Only thing better would be a 30mm version and maybe color code the dial-up detents. By far, the best scope for the $$. Optics are outstanding and it is tough as nails.

This is just a simple post to let all the members and readers of LRH know that KAHLES Optics will have a booth at SHOT 2015. We will be debuting some new products at SHOT, so please stop in and see us! Booth #16422

Nick Gebhardt
HPS LLC
Dealer Account Manager / Kahles Optics

When might the lesser creatures of the world who can't attend SHOT get some insight as to what's new in the world of Kahles?

When might the lesser creatures of the world who can't attend SHOT get some insight as to what's new in the world of Kahles?

As with many companies, we are using SHOT as a product debut opportunity. Details regarding new products and updates will be released immediately after the SHOT Show.

Geb

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.