2015 Leica Rangefinders?

I'm sick of range finders none of the ones i've had work very well. leica 1600, swa 1500, and other cheaper ones. Sure would be nice if one would come out that would range 2500 n really work. Why r the terrapin rangefinder not being made any more???

Not enough margin in either the PLRF-10 and Terrapin to justify continued manufacture.

The way Obama is reducing the military it may be reasonable to expect through creative thinking my some military folks that military range finders and night vision stuff may leak into the market.:)

I'm sick of range finders none of the ones i've had work very well. leica 1600, swa 1500, and other cheaper ones. Sure would be nice if one would come out that would range 2500 n really work. Why r the terrapin rangefinder not being made any more???

REALLY?? Even the Leica? I have had great luck with mine and my brother loves his too.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.