Atacr vs kahles

Thank you for the quick reply.
Can you tell me the warranty period on these optics?
I currently run leupold and vortex primarily due to warranty while I have
never used the warranty for either it's nice to know it's there
You can PM with any details and your dealership. I will be ordering a 6-24
Within the next 2 weeks assuming warranty is as expected
Thanks again

We warranty the product, not the initial buyer, and we are still taking care of products built in the 70's. Normal usage is covered 100% but if somebody is intentionally being destructive to the product, then that's on them. A good portion of our customers shoot in PRS matches, and are therefore difficult on equipment, and this is considered normal usage, the scope is being used as intended. Rest assured, we'll take care of you no problem should you ever have an issue.

I also had a quick question. I am looking for glass for an HTI 50 bmg in the next couple months. How well do the Kahles hold up to this level of recoil? Thanks for any input.

I also had a quick question. I am looking for glass for an HTI 50 bmg in the next couple months. How well do the Kahles hold up to this level of recoil? Thanks for any input.

Not a problem at all. Our scopes have been tested on much larger recoiling platforms without issue.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.