Jewell trigger modification

TARGETMAN

I have a Jewell model HVRTSBR-A for a Rem 700 and it has the bolt release on it. It is going on a Stiller Tac 300 and I dont need the release on the trigger. The way the pins (that hold the release in place) are made, I dont I can simply remove the release arm and leave it off. I think the pins will be able to 'travel' too much without the arm in place. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

My less than two cents worth would be to pick up the telephone and ask Arnold how he feels about it. He is a straight shooter and will give you an honest opinion. I do believe his son is running the shop and sales...talk to either one.

Wally

My less than two cents worth would be to pick up the telephone and ask Arnold how he feels about it. He is a straight shooter and will give you an honest opinion. I do believe his son is running the shop and sales...talk to either one.

Wally

+1

If you talk to them they can probably send you shorter pins or washers to replace the
release mechanism.

They make triggers with or without safety's or bolt releases so they should be able to
fix you up.

J E CUSTOM

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.