JE Custom

Does anyone know how he fared thru the hurricane?

Thanks for asking Edd.

We are some of the lucky ones. The storm came in to the south of us and all we got was lots of rain so far. the news say we should get 8 to 10'' more before it is over so our total will be around 25".

That sounds like a lot but where we live it isn't. The only problem that we still face is the creeks and rivers that will crest when all the water from north of us reaches us.

We are praying for those that are not as fortunate and hope it doesn't get any worse for them.

It is nice to be a member of a web site that the members worry about other members and try to keep track of them during hard times. You guys are like a second family.

Thanks again !!!!!:)

J E CUSTOM

Young man that stays with us was playing a video game yesterday with someone from TX and he had to go because his basement was filling with water.

Steve

JE, hope you and all forum members there stay safe from the flooding. Our neice and her family live in Conroe, their roads look like rivers already. Our church is collecting donations and clothing to send to flood victims.

My family lives in Seabrook which is just south of Houston on Galveston Bay. They have faired out well so far with the rising water, however it is not done yet. We keep all the folks in the path of this storm in our prayers.

Hello,
How is everyone fairing with the flooding now?
I am in uptown area and its pretty good, we never lost power or comms.
SUN is finally shining this morning!!

THEIS

Hello,
How is everyone fairing with the flooding now?
I am in uptown area and its pretty good, we never lost power or comms.
SUN is finally shining this morning!!

THEIS

We are doing good at the moment. We have only received 20" of rain and with the storm moving off to the north, winds are empting the bays and rivers helping the flood waters to recede. looks like the rivers are holding there own.

Now it looks like we need to shift our prayers to the Beaumont area.

I am south of Houston and the elevation is 18' above sea level, so we have been blessed for sure.

J E CUSTOM

Hello,

Here is picture of I-10 at Winnie...

IMG-20170830-WA0004.jpg

Beaumont, Port Arthur and Lake Charles are getting it now.

THEIS

Glad to here you all are fairing well. I talked to another member on here that lives in Austin, said lots of wind and rain but doing ok. I guess the storm stayed south of them for the most part?

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.