Jamison Int’l Revived as Division of Captech Int’l

ELR Researcher

Jamison Int'l Revived as Division of Captech Int'l - offers 338 LM, 338 NM, 375 CT, and 408 CT brass and ammo. I've posted the info on the Long Range Hunting page in case this post does not meet ELR forum rules. That link is here.

I just received (9/12 AM) an e-mail from Captech, responding to my inquiries regarding availability and other products.

"1. The CT brass should be available in 60 days.

2. We will have ammo also but we are still working on development but our goal is 60 days also.

3. The turned projectiles will be 90 days."

They added in response to my inquiry about quality, "our brass is typically a 2 to 1 ratio on the reloads as compared to other brands of the same caliber."

FYI, the headstamp will remain "Jamison".

BTW, I am in no way associated/affiliated with Captech/Jamison, just very glad to see that the wide variety of products they manufactured are returning to market. I just ordered some 338 NM to evaluate their "typical" quality statement.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts