Is this guy taking a huge dump or what?

Troutslayer

*** is this ad all about? Looks like something uncomfortable and no, it doesn't make me consider the product.
fb24556304c8b04a5fa003cc34a49c17.jpg

NomadPilot

:D I guess somehow a pro wrestler - or whatever he is - is assumed to be an expert on animal sniffers. I think it's time for a new ad agency.

bigbuck

:D I guess somehow a pro wrestler - or whatever he is - is assumed to be an expert on animal sniffers. I think it's time for a new ad agency.
+1 on the new ad agency. Who wants to look at a necked man blown out on roids:rolleyes:

Bigbuck

happylilcuss

Oh I dont know. He is a huge name in the midwest and the south. He is an AVID LR hunter and supports LRH with his own money and name. I am pretty sure that the more info that gets out about his LRH abilitys he will become a great spokesman and attract more people to the sport. I say good on him and keep it up.

RockyMtnMT

Official LRH Sponsor
Oh I dont know. He is a huge name in the midwest and the south. He is an AVID LR hunter and supports LRH with his own money and name. I am pretty sure that the more info that gets out about his LRH abilitys he will become a great spokesman and attract more people to the sport. I say good on him and keep it up.

+1

He is an avid outdoorsman, and supports us. The only thing he watches on tv is hunting shows.

Steve

jmason

You guys didn't see him live on PPV when he won his title did you? The owner of the organization he works for wasn't too pleased with the way this "great spokes person" spoke then.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.