Is this guy taking a huge dump or what?

Troutslayer

*** is this ad all about? Looks like something uncomfortable and no, it doesn't make me consider the product.
fb24556304c8b04a5fa003cc34a49c17.jpg

:D I guess somehow a pro wrestler - or whatever he is - is assumed to be an expert on animal sniffers. I think it's time for a new ad agency.

:D I guess somehow a pro wrestler - or whatever he is - is assumed to be an expert on animal sniffers. I think it's time for a new ad agency.
+1 on the new ad agency. Who wants to look at a necked man blown out on roids:rolleyes:

Bigbuck

Brock Lesnar is not a good spokes person for any organization and has proven that to the world on TV more than once.

Oh I dont know. He is a huge name in the midwest and the south. He is an AVID LR hunter and supports LRH with his own money and name. I am pretty sure that the more info that gets out about his LRH abilitys he will become a great spokesman and attract more people to the sport. I say good on him and keep it up.

Oh I dont know. He is a huge name in the midwest and the south. He is an AVID LR hunter and supports LRH with his own money and name. I am pretty sure that the more info that gets out about his LRH abilitys he will become a great spokesman and attract more people to the sport. I say good on him and keep it up.

+1

He is an avid outdoorsman, and supports us. The only thing he watches on tv is hunting shows.

Steve

You guys didn't see him live on PPV when he won his title did you? The owner of the organization he works for wasn't too pleased with the way this "great spokes person" spoke then.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.