Is the 300 RUM Dead??

We need to start at 300 RUM support group for finding powder brass and components LOL.

Powder not a huge problem anymore just the brass can be tough. That would be cool to start a big group with a buy in of say 500 brass a person. If enough people would buy in and contact remington I dont see how they could turn down a 1 time order of over million cases.

I've said it more than once on here; there are over 90,000 members on this site, if even half of us just sent them an email a day it would flood them and get their attention. If you stop being quiet about it and get off your butt (don't even have to really even get up!) and take action I bet they would listen. Tell them you will not buy anything from them again since they don't support their own products and customers. Those that yell the loudest get heard!!! Just look at the LGBT community, they get about everything they want. Hell, we had a class on "Transgender Integration Training" last week. That's right, guys and gals in the military can identify as the opposite sex and have the surgery. And guess who's paying for it....you are.
My point: bitching and moaning accomplish nothing, you gotta take action.

Enough on my rant.

I see that one place has 500 brass for 1,000 wouldn't be bad to split a order if any ones up for it . I could hold of till spring if some one wants to do it

Yeah and it will last 5 loads versus 10 for a Lapua.
So $2.50/5=.50
$3.00/10=.30
It may be CHEAPER but it doesn't cost less.
Oh and Midway has Lapua at $250 per 100 at times.
My Nosler and Norma RUM brass go 10-12 firings being FL sized bumping shoulders 0.001" before getting tossed. Just lighten the load a smidge lose a little velocity and anneal after every firing. I have found when you see a slight ejector mark (sometimes hard to see) drop two grains and the brass goes till the web area gets too thin from stretching.

Reuben

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.