RL26 in the 300 rum

Trm82

So I have a rem 700 on its way and I have a bunch of RL26 . Would I be safe to just use RL 25 data for a start point ? I would like to shoot either the 175 lrx or the 168ttsx. I also have RL33 to try.

If some body could run QL with RL26 with 175lrx and 185 vld in a 26" bbl And the same bullets with RL33. I would greatly appreciate if someone could share that info .
Thanks.

No, dont use reloader 25 Data for reloader 26 it seems to burn faster than rl 25, I found pressure well before the rl25 loads, there is some data for the 300 rum with rl 26 and rl33 on alliants web site you have to go to the site map then scroll down and on the right it will say get and print the guide that is the newest data on their web site

it is hard to find , on the alliant site you have to go to the bottom left of the home page and click on '' site map'' then on that page scroll down on the right it says get and print the guide it is a newer 2016 version that has some 300 rum rl 26&rl33 data

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.