Is Tangent Theta worth the $ over NF?

AH HA tracked down and removed by the NightForce SS that runs every forum that discusses optics. So, in truth, we have your allegation and nothing more. But then again, are you being sponsored by the Theta SS ? Only the Shadow knows !
Pretty sure he is sponsored by hensoldt.

Save your money. I got a Simmons pro hunter from Walmart few years back. Done a side by side with TT, NF, and Schmidt. That Simmons blew them out of the water with clarity and tracking! Hanging package left a little to be desired and not as nice as the boxes the rest come with, but great scope for the money!

AH HA tracked down and removed by the NightForce SS that runs every forum that discusses optics. So, in truth, we have your allegation and nothing more. But then again, are you being sponsored by the Theta SS ? Only the Shadow knows !
Yes, when your NF and you throw your sponsorship dollars around you can get things removed, it's well know in many circles that the largest body of testing in a couple threads over on Accurate Shooter were removed, there are still plenty of individual threads of them failing then being sent in and returned with "nothing wrong" but now they hold zero. Bottom line you have to check all optics if you have the power setting to do it!

Yes, when your NF and you throw your sponsorship dollars around you can get things removed, it's well know in many circles that the largest body of testing in a couple threads over on Accurate Shooter were removed, there are still plenty of individual threads of them failing then being sent in and returned with "nothing wrong" but now they hold zero. Bottom line you have to check all optics if you have the power setting to do it!
They sponsor this site as well - anything negative about Nightforce on this thread will likely be deleted.

I don't have your eyes, your wallet, your time, or, probably your age. However, if I'm interpreting this anywhere near accurate you can buy either--or maybe both--given that I'm pretty sure you'll be "happy" with either, but there will always be a question bugging you if you buy just one. I'd say buy both--you won't be overly upset with either and there are advantages... The best possible answer for you is to go where you can examine both at the same time, same circumstances because only you can realistically answer your own question. Then, and only then, can you test drive a KIA (one wonders about that name), a Mercedes, and let's not forget the Simmons and the Kahles...

I'm looking at different scope options for my new build, 25 SST. I'll be using it for hunting and practice out to around 1500 yds. I'm waiting on the XLR and CarbonSix barrel so I have a couple of months to decide. I was going with a NF ATACR, but TT has gotten my attention.

For those who have used both, do you feel the TT is worth almost twice the price of NF? I don't mind paying the premium price, assuming the product is also premium. Thanks for any input.
Forget about T&T Go with S&B 5x45x56

I doubt there is a single component in a TT that was not made on a machine, so I don't get the "hand made" claim. As for "very precise . . . great glass and turrets," I would say the same about any NF with ED glass (ATACR, Competition, etc.)

I also don't see any company that charges twice as much as NF does staying in business very long. They certainly aren't twice as good as a NF.

First of all, don't bash TT, those are the best scopes in the world. Second, who are you to give them your business advice? Just stick to comparisons, but it looks like you've never owned TT so bugger off. You want to play, you pay, if you can't afford it, sorry....

Other than bragging rights, NF is more scope than you will ever need. I presently shoot a 6.5x 280AI inside a MOA out to 2000yards, a 300 win mag past 2500 and a 338 Lapua AI to 3200. I practice as much as time will let me and I'm always working on my craft. My best scope is a Vortex 5-25x 56 Strike Eagle FFP. Glass won't make you good!