Introduction

LarryMcMillin

Feels like I'm walking into a convention hall, filled with a lot of experts. I'm hoping I can learn from all the shooters who are members. I live in S.E. Missouri, refered to as the bootheel. My long distance shooting is all about the coyotes. This area is as flat as a pancake after the crops are out, making spotting coyotes rather easy. I recently had the 20 year old standard barrel replaced with a shillen, heavy barrel. We ordered a 26 inch, but I had it cut down to 23, mounted on an HS stock with the aluminum pillar bedding. As I mentioned, I hope to learn by being a member of this group.....Oh yeah, it is a Remington 700.

Last edited:
Welcome!! Great bunch of guys around here...help you out with just about anything.

By the way....we will have you convinced in no time at all that a 30 inch barrel 338 EDGE/LAPUA/NORMA/CHYTEC will be all you need for those pesky yotes !! lightbulb :D :)

Tod

Larry, welcome to LRH forum, enjoy the site. Sit back make yourself comfortable for a thrill of knowledge from here.

Don Dunlap

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.