Introduction

Good morning Ken and members of this great forum. I have been following this for a couple of years and really enjoy the information on this site. I'm the new guy from Texas. JoeyMac44, age 77, 50 miles north of Houston. Glad to be a member.
Welcome from another Texan

Welcome from a few hundred miles east (Mississippi).
Prepare to learn things. Much knowledge available here. I thought I was an accomplished hand loader/ long ranger shooter when I joined. And after increasing my knowledge and understanding 10fold, I'm still a beginner!
Lots of folks here are eager to help. I spend a few days in east texas somewhat regularly. If I can help, don't hesitate to ask.

One other thing. We joke a lot here also. Laughter…. The best medicine.

Good morning Ken and members of this great forum. I have been following this for a couple of years and really enjoy the information on this site. I'm the new guy from Texas. JoeyMac44, age 77, 50 miles north of Houston. Glad to be a member.
I reckon that'd put you up somewhere near The Woodlands if not just a hair further north. FYI, you have a highly skilled gunsmith near you in Spring who specializes in ultra-long range weapons. By "ultra-long range" I mean a mile or more. Former Army Ranger weapons instructor at Blackwater. He ain't cheap, but I can vouch for the quality of his work. Aaron Roberts at Roberts Precision . Welcome to the forum from the Gulf Coast of Mississippi and Alabama!