Introducing the Absolute Hammer

Hey Steve, Just to make myself clear, I don't care what the BC is or how it compares to anything from Goodyear Tires to how much a gallon of milk cost's, Just whip me up a hundred in 25cal somewhere in the 90gr vicinity ( I don't care, you pick it )and send them to me, you have my address and credit card on file ;)
Bean

So a 27" barrel I'd expect a velocity gain. But I still have some Lazzeroni Lazerheads in 120 gr that exit at 3850 fps from a 24" 7 Rem Mag, 4050 from the 26" Firebird, but only 3900 from the 26" 7 RUM. These were Barnes X bullets made undersized then grooved and coated with Robar NP3. Though I saw substantial gain with the 7mm's, the 150 gr 30 cal Lazerheads didn't see the same boost. You may not either. I like tough light mono's that leave extremely fast vs slow heavy ones. My "Long Range Hunting" is under 500 yards, so the light lazers work better than the heavy for me. If you are worried about short barrel life, try front ignition loading. Keeps the powder burning in the case, instead of bouncing down the barrel.

How do you do the front ignition, Sir ?

Steve
6.5/8 and 308/10. Are they available? If so, I'll drive down from Eureka to get some.
Not yet. Brian is gone on a sheep hunt (he does the design and programing) so we will work on them then. He doesn't know that I went ahead and launched the Absolute Hammer. I figured why not? Now when he gets back he will have more than plenty to do! It will be a couple weeks before we can running on the rest of the line.

Steve
The Absolute looks terrific!
Will we see your bullets being loaded by any major cartridge manufacturers, anytime soon?
Major companies are only interested in being the cheapest. They all seem to be on a race track to the bottom. We are much more interested on racing to the top.

We are in talks now with a smaller company that is into precision ammunition. It looks good.

Have you compared the competitor's bullets with the same load in the same gun to get true comps? If it was stated earlier in this thread, I don't have time to read through every post at the moment.
I am only looking at load data for other bullets. We do not intend to shoot other bullets sxs with ours. The only reason that we will shoot another bullet is to compare terminal performance in gel. We have a test planned, but time is tough.

So if typical measuring tools won't work for these, should they just be loaded to magazine length?
Also regarding 6.5, I'm still looking for the perfect Bullet for the 6.5G gas gun. I can seat to 2.280". Ideally I'd love to be able to push a 120 class Bullet 2600-2700 in a 20" barrel.
If you can reach the lands then would would be able to adjust your distance off at the shoulder of the bullet.

All I got when I clicked the OP's picture was a page full of ads
I clicked on it and it worked. I copied the op from our forum so maybe that is the trouble. Here it is.

28155AH.JPG