Introducing the Absolute Hammer

Thanks so much for your hard work on this innovation. Some toughcompetetion out there. The Nosler partition came out in 1948. Now 2020 another new innovation in bullet technology. For myself I have tried the different mono bullets on the market, on the target range, & primarily on elk in the field. . Your bullets have preformed beautifully for me in both areas. looking forward to trying them. Would hope there might be a 6.5 available soon enough to work up a load with in time for the hunt. O ya , no pressure.

Thanks so much for your hard work on this innovation. Some toughcompetetion out there. The Nosler partition came out in 1948. Now 2020 another new innovation in bullet technology. For myself I have tried the different mono bullets on the market, on the target range, & primarily on elk in the field. . Your bullets have preformed beautifully for me in both areas. looking forward to trying them. Would hope there might be a 6.5 available soon enough to work up a load with in time for the hunt. O ya , no pressure.
6.5mm 8" twist bullet is the 1st on the list. Then 10" twist 30 cal and 9.25" twist 7mm. These three cover the lions share of factory barrel needs. Then 338 bullets in 10" twist. Then we will work on bullets that will fill the sales niche based on current line sales.

An 8" twist 6.5 is the 1st up. We sell more than twice of this type of bullet than the next popular.
An 8" twist 6.5 is the 1st up. We sell more than twice of this type of bullet than the next popular.

Attachments

• 875D7830-4CDA-49C1-9B0C-CE9AFF88E15C.jpeg
    875D7830-4CDA-49C1-9B0C-CE9AFF88E15C.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 456
This is all very bad news. What are we going to do with all of our custom 6.5PRC rifles now that an Absolute Hammer bullet can match the speed in the zillion Creedmoors that are out there? :rolleyes:

Congrats to Steve and Brian on their newest innovation. Just when you thought there's no more room for improvement the AH comes along. :)