In the Ear? Really???

I got three hogs tonight, all from the same location. Got the boar first, then the sow about 20 minutes later. I also got another boar, but he ran about 10 yards into the woods before keeling over. I was wearing ankle high boots and didn't feel like getting soaked for a photo.

I got my R700 Long Range in 300WM dialed in. I'll take it out the next time I go. The 308 does a fine job killing hogs. I'm interested to see what the 300 will do to them

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 62
very nice hogs scram. the 300 ought to be impressive with good bullets.

snox,
i'm going to get you for that. and it will involve photoshocking you with this..

muth_zpscsgxdmaj.jpg

I'm sure you will just have to pull the photo out of the file you have marked " things that turn on DJ" I'd hate to know what you do with my pictures for your personal us but hanging out with that frenchy gives me a good idea. Als nice hogs

fields are still impassable. won't be hunting for a while. guess i could dig out some old kill pics if you're getting tired of the jokes

truth_zpsrv3f2dui.jpg

I'm wondering the same thing.

I'm sure his absence has something to do with one of the many ladies he's mentioned in his postings. He's has many years to perfect his "game"!

i too am anxious to hear about the date(s) and the gunfight. until then... here's an old pic from when i was spotlighting hogs. these were taken with the old red lens trick from 80 yards. hit 'em with 168gr fed gold match fmj. normally i don't hunt with those, but i must admit it dropped these in their tracks.

redlight_zpscsonwc89.jpg

DJones, glad to see your still wacking them. Tell your buddy Rance hello for me. He use to wear one of my t shirts when y'all hunted together. I've moved on from all the AR's for my personal pig wacker. Still put clients in em, but I now shoot the Blaser R8 direct pull bolt gun chambered in .308
Jed

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.