In the Ear? Really???

Mm that looks good. Thanks a hole in now in my deer blind starving waiting for a decent eight I've been seeing. He's big for my area so hopefully I can get him tonight

I got this guy about 0130 this morning.

DJ - How's this for "In the Ear"?

Attachments

• IMG_4508.jpg
    IMG_4508.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_4496.jpg
    IMG_4496.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 49
Why would you post such a nasty picture? I thought this was a site were we could talk about hunting with grown men and not have all the blood and guts. Come on. What are in high school. Between this and the talk that isn't about hunting I'm outta here.

Snox,

I apologize for my thoughtless and insensitive posting.

I think I need to take some time alone to think and reflect about my actions. I think I'll do that tomorrow night, in the woods, sitting over a bait pile, waiting to kill any hog that dares to show up!

The depredation permit allows me to kill hogs by "any means necessary." Have you seen the YouTube video where some guy out in Texas kill hogs with a Tannerite bomb? I think I'll try it out and see what carnage I can create. I wonder how much Tannerite it takes to vaporize a hog?

I won't post any video so as to not hurt your feelings! :)

I once did an entire case of one pound tanarite. Mixed in a bowl and new container. It was at the end of a guys weekend to our cabin in the UP. Middle of nowhere and when it went off about an hour later the state boys showed up. Pretty impressive considering it was a 40 min drive to the nearest town. It was fairly loud I think that much would do the trick.

I thought this was a site were we could talk about hunting with grown men ...
well... you were half right. i do, however, agree with you on the disgusting pics. no call for that at all. almost as if he purposely posed it like that.

Oh I wonder where I freind from the other thread went. Hopefully to another site where adults post hunting photos every two months and wait. This is a hunting site nothing else should ever be posted. Lol that guy had some serious issues. Makes me feel like I may be a bit normal

I dropped this sow late last night. She wandered a little too far out into the field I was watching.

Hopefully some won't find this photo as offensive as the last photo I uploaded to this thread.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 45
Love me loud me she had a rough night. Well it seems you have found the pigs. For a while you were having some problems tracking them down but you seem to have got them moving now. Is it still raining down in your parts

It hasn't rained much the last few weeks, only a few inches of rain has fallen. The problem is that the ground is super saturated with water. The guy that owns the property I hunt asked me not to drive in his fields to retrieve any hogs since he doesn't want tire ruts in his fields. Anything I can't drag to the field edge he gets in his Gator.

Packrat, I went to lunch the other day with my daughter. She always orders the chicken bog with potato salad and mac-n-cheese when we go to Wholly Smoking BBQ. I think you might reconsider trying it if you ever make it down this way.

Scmblr, you still trying to pass off that stuff as food?.........If it was real food, there would be a national chain marketing it all over the country, not just in one city in some obscure state back east.

Presently in El Paso, TX. A city without any redeeming qualities at all! Been in some parts of Texas that were almost nice, but it sure isn't here! Overcast, wind howling, dust blowing, colder than a witches.....chest! Heading out to the hog hunt tomorrow, but in the meantime, entertaining widow lady in town.......Sorry DJ, no pictures, am saving them for my private collection....lol.

No internet out at ranch so will check back in after the 22nd. In the meantime, Merry Xmas to ya'll just in case I don't get to post for a while.

Packrat

Packrat 6 said:
... in the meantime, entertaining widow lady in town.......Sorry DJ, no pictures, am saving them for the spank bank....lol.

Packrat
fixed it for ya

been deer hunting most weekends so decided to go out last night. these hogs were rooting up peanut trash left in the field after harvest. they were completely exposed, but i had no cover to approach either. i circled to the other side and used cotton stalks to hide my sneak attack. soon i was in perfect position. they were close enough that i left the scope at 3 power. i've been missing more runners than i'm willing to admit with the 6x digital zoom. they just seem so close i don't think i lead them enough.

Hot lead slapped hog after hog, and one even somersaulted end over end. I really wish ya'll could have seen it. I do believe even muskratt would have bragged on the shooting. for those of you who like your hogs a little on the trashy side… here ya go.

6%252520peanut%252520trash.JPG

dead nutz... if you're out there... do you notice any difficulty leading running hogs on different powers on your setup? do you usually shoot at the same magnification every time?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.