Quickload request for 257 Weatherby Mag

Elkibou

I have exhausted my search for load data regarding the 257 Weatherby Mag and the 92 grain Hammer Hunter bullet. The following are my components:

92 grain Hammer Hunter bullet
Weatherby brass/84 grains H2O
GM215M primers
3.209" COAL
26" 1-10 barrel
Vihtavuori N560 and Reloder 26

Thanks in advance!

I shot 87g Speer and Sierra at 4130 fps with R#19 and IMR 4831, CCI 250 primer, small groups.

Chamber for my short freebore 257 Weatherby is .030. 100, 110, and 115g bergers shoot tiny groups....FAST!
Thanks for the suggestions, if this doesn't work out I have another direction to go.

There's a whole hammer load thread on here search @GLTaylor and you'll find it somewhere. He's got an entire spreadsheet he keeps up. I was able to hit 4K with the 92HH using a couple powders. RL26 seemed to be the best pressure wise for me.

I shoot the 95 gr HHT with 69.0 grs. of IMR 4350 with CCI LRP. My best 3-shot group comes in at .227. Also, 68.5 grs of the same powder grouped 3 shots at .271. My rifle seems to shoot better the hotter the load gets.

just squeezing in here. What are velocities for factory loading? I'm thinking about a MarkV in this caliber but don't want to invest in all the reloading components. I don't shoot as much as I did when I was younger, so I won't reload, just factory.

Thanks sable, I was really looking for actual chrono's from members, but these will be close enough for me now. I really want this specific rifle I found. The wood is breathtaking.