In honor of Colorado releasing wolves

huntinfool18

for the special occasion of Colorado releasing wolves I think I need a new wolf rifle. Just in case they cross the boarder into my back yard in wyoming( it's legal to shoot on sight in Wyoming in this area) which is just a hop skip and a jump away from where they were released. So you predator guys out there, what's the perfect wolf rifle? Shots can be anywhere from point blank to a 1000yd plus.

Just a tad bit of info. Wolves in this area in Wyoming and northern Colorado have been present for about 5 years now so them releasing them is nothing new. They already have made it home and causing trouble.

What kind of bait would you like us to set out for you, beef, lamb, they seem to have a liking for dog probably cat as well. I'll give you the gps location as soon as I get them staked out so you can set up a blind
The outfits I know with a slightly better than average success on baits buy bait by the semi truck load.

The down side to cyanide is the downstream effect of other predators or birds of prey that may consume the "victim"

IIRC, they went after the farmer who used it and ended up poisoning a couple of Bald Eagles. I don't recall how that turned out.

Something else to research on the first day of the new year.

The down side to cyanide is the downstream effect of other predators or birds of prey that may consume the "victim"

IIRC, they went after the farmer who used it and ended up poisoning a couple of Bald Eagles. I don't recall how that turned out.

Something else to research on the first day of the new year.
The up side is permanent removal. The only solution that worked in the past.